Whether you’ve been struck by Cupid’s arrow or have a special place in mind for Cupid to stick his bow + arrow, here are some Miss Bliss tips for having a blissful Valentine’s Day.
10. Skip the $4.99 box of chocolates that taste like wax. Book yourself a double choc pedicure at the spa and sip a cup of hot cocoa.
9. Slip into a nice hot bubble bath and grab a glass of wine.
8. Call up your girlfriends, grab some trashy magazines and start a pool of who will be broken up by the end of 2009. My vote: J-Lo + Marc call it quits by the first day of spring.
7. Get as smooth as that annoying baby Cupid’s bum + wax wherever you want to defuzz.
6. Skip the day all together. It’s on a Saturday this year. Barney’s is probably having a sale anyway.
5. Make a customized photo book so you’ll always remember the fun times you had. These make a beautiful gift-hubby made me one for Christmas. Very romantical.
4. Treat yourself (or someone else) to some serious relaxation with a massage.
3. Skip the overpriced Valentine’s day menu-the service stinks on Valentine’s Day anyway. Check out yelp.com for recommendations for delivery.
2. For dessert, light some candles, dim the lights and indulge in some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Edible Arrangements™ has scrumptious, juicy strawberries that are sure to be a hit.
1. If you don’t have a man, go get yourself an I don’t need a man-icure at the spa with your best girlfriends and be glad you didn’t have to spend an hour at Hallmark looking for a cheesy $4 greeting card.