Alright, readers (if you’re still out there): I want to say that I’m sorry. I know I’ve been ‘blissing’ in action for the past couple of months. I’m not even going to make excuses for why I was away so long, but suffice it to say it involved a hush-hush new beauty ingredient and a VERY dashing man in a lab coat. (I would have written even sooner, but this week was the premiere of American Idol, and watching four hours worth of auditions can really eat into a girl’s time.)
Luckily, my social media sisters have kept up the tweets and Facebook updates while I’ve been gone. (If you’re not doing so already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news, and become a fan of Bliss on Facebook.)
Anyway, there’s a lot going on in the Bliss beauty universe right now, so I’ll just get right into the roundup:
• Feeling guilty about an embarrassingly overgrown bikini line? Get 20% off our Brazilian Bikini Wax and our waxing products!
• Did that New Year’s resolution about not gossiping already end at the water cooler? Well, at least you can keep your beauty resolutions with our New Year’s blowout sale.
• If your complexion is showing signs of Seasonal Affective Disorder, cheer it up with our new skin-reviving superstar, triple oxygen+c energizing cream.
• Attention ‘spa’-pparazzi! Bliss Hollywood opens January 28th!
• Want to get massaged in Mi-‘aah’-mi? Bliss South Beach opens February 4th!
• If you’re ‘Hungary’ (yeah, I said it) for the next big luxe legend in skincare, check out Budapest-based brand Omorovicza.
• Any girl who thinks size DOES matter should check out our pro-sized body and skincare products. They’re an amazing value, and it’s the closest you’re going to come to that dream where you dive headfirst into a giant tub of vanilla+bergamot body buff.
That’s it for the moment, my lovelies—stay tuned for more. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a man in a lab coat to see.